- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
- The care label washing temperature is the highest permitted temperature. But if you are unsure, always wash at a lower temperature rather than higher.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Do not tumble dry garment unless indicated on the care label.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.